Report A Concern

You can make a difference in the life of a fellow ’Cane by connecting them to someone who can help. This tool allows you to remain anonymous if you so choose. If you know a fellow ’Cane in need, take action now to get them the help and support they need to be successful.

Submit a Concern

If this is an emergency or there is an immediate threat of harm to a student or the community contact University Police at 305-284-6666 or 911.

The reports are reviewed by designated University administrators who will reach out and respond to the student of concern by the next business day. It is our goal to intervene before the student reaches a crisis level.  If you are a UM faculty, staff, or administrator, we encourage you to reach out directly to the Dean of Students Office or Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs.

Anyone providing false information may be subject to University disciplinary action.